Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I thought an appropriate first post would be an introduction, so here it is! First of all, my name is Mallory and I'm a 22 year old, born and raised, girly girl. I love everything from clothes, shoes, and accessories to fragrances and hair and skin care products, but my first and true love is make up (as the great philosopher Madonna once said, "We are living in a material world, and I am a material girl".)! As a nursing student at the University of Alabama, another one of my passions is health. In this blog, you can expect to see any and everything beauty related, including hauls, reviews, and looks from a purely superficial, what I do and don't like stand point, and also from a scientific stand point. You should also be on the look out for fitness tips, healthy recipes, and random posts about my life. So I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment