Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beach Haul! Soap and Glory, MAC

So in between summer and fall semesters in school I had a 12 day break, and I used that time to visit Orange Beach, AL (it's on the Gulf of Mexico, near the area where I grew up). During the 4 hour drive down there I saw this place called Dirt Cheap. I was intrigued by the title and the picture of the chicken on the sign so I decided to check it out! I wasn't expecting to actually find anything so I was pretty excited when I found this:

It's a little travel set from Soap and Glory and it comes with the Great Shakes hand cream, The Righteous Butter body butter, Flake Away body scrub, Clean on Me shower gel, Calm One Calm All bubble bath, a bag, and a little loofah (which I'll probably never use). I got this whole set for just $5! The original price was $25. You can find Soap and Glory products at Target, I'm not sure that I've ever seen them anywhere else. I also got the Bumble and Bumble styling cream for $1.10 (I've seen it at salons for almost $20). When I was checking out, I saw a Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara that came with a waterproof liquid eyeliner for $0.75! I was SO excited about that because I acutally use the lash stiletto and it usually costs about $8.00. On my way home from the beach I stopped at the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) and got two MAC eyeshadows.
The one on the left is Phloof! and it's from the Emanuel Ungaro collection but I believe it's also in the permanent line (correct me if I'm wrong). The one on the right is Time and Space and it's from the Neo SciFi collection. They're both gorgeous and extremely pigmented but I have to say Phloof! is one of my new favorite eyeshadows! That's it for this haul ladies! If you want a review on anything, just let me know! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment